Of late, I realise..
..that I have develop a relatively intense interest towards.....
Doing housework..
The satisfaction of seeing your reflection through the shiny tables is guaranteed. Cooking is fun. Cleaning up may be abit of messy, but it is worthwhile to see the plates and bowls nicely arranged back into the cupboards.
Even vacumming and moping can be gratifying. Or wiping your tables with scented multiwash and breath in your very own pine air in the house.. Or the trips to the backyard to check whether the clothes are dry every other half an hour..
Which means you would rather neglect (or avoid) assignments and tests that are coming up.
And when I eventually regret that I haven't done any homework, I would shake it off by saying "I was busy all day."
Now, I would rather do housework than study.
I would rather delay my homework, but never my housework.
I would rather wash and replace bedsheets and carpets than to try figure out that alien accounting software and work out that assignment (due soon) or start on my 1500-words economics essay (due sooner). Or read up and try to understand those case studies for the coming law test.
Now, whenever I sit myself to start my homework, I would get up the next instant, saying "I haven't thrown the rubbish" or "I haven't checked on the plants" or even "I should do some laundry again"~~ And before I know it, a day has passed, yet again.
Oh dear.. seriously..
Help. I'm falling behind schedule. =S
Sunday, 27 April 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
miss future good wife!
=p nolaaaaa
Post a Comment