Pardon the title.
Monday: Ski trip at Mt. Buller Ski Resort with Jenny, Chen Hao and Vern. Beautiful. Awesome. Hillarious. Unforgettable. No. 1 of the week.
Tuesday: Body Aches. Not so awesome.
Wednesday: Diarrhoea + abdominal pain. Felt like dying. CHOY. Vertex of the week.
Thursday: Recovering.
Friday: Transformers 2 + Inkheart with cousin sister. AWESOME. TOO awesome. No. 2 of the week.
Saturday: Old Town Coffee + come home. Continued with my book. Tired.
Such a good sum up don't ya think? =p Another week gone!
Coming up next: CHORES CHORES CHORES.
Bye!
Saturday, 11 July 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Was skiing difficult? And to think there is enough snow in Melbourne to ski! Would you go for it again despite your numerous ailments that followed?
Anyway you got your exercise so you are justified to eat more xP
What's inkheart about and why is it good? (Disregarding Transformers)
What book are you reading?
We'll get to expect another post about chores (hint: rice-cooker) ^^
LOL I just learned the basics for skiing, it comes with practice. If i can do it, you can definitely do it XD hahaha yes I'll definitely go again next year, need to start saving up though! =)
Inkheart is about this gifted father and daughter, who can summon characters in and out of the books they read :D hehe watch it! adventure!
I'm still reading The Forgotten Garden, it's quite thick, and I still have Shanghai Girls coming up! :D :D
CHORES... MAYBE. HAHAHA
Eh wait for me la next year we go to Adelaide to ski (if can ski in Adelaide).
Inkheart seems like some Narnia movie. I'll download when I go back to Aus. Btw I watched Enchanted again with my bro! So nice and I wanna watch again!!
What kind of story is The Forgotten Garden?
Forgotten Garden is about a lady discovering that she inherited a cottage and secret garden, used to be owned by a very powerful aristocrat family. More so when her grandmother, before dying, reveals that she was adopted and has a link to this family. So this lady attempts to solve the mystery of her grandmother's origins and uncovers truth dating a century ago.
I like this book because it narrates from three periods, 1900, 1975 and 2005, not chronologically, illustrating the events of 4-5 generations in different settings. Very captivating and mysterious lol.
And reminds me of The Tenth Circle, because it has fairytales (written by one of the characters)interwined in the story, says alot more than narrating.
Post a Comment