Sunday, 21 March 2010

Memories






Time flies
when you're most unaware of
when you're having most fun

back to reality
for all of us.


**
Back to job applications
back to accumulating workload
back to a house of two
instead of TEN


But
I'm not gonna stress (ok not too much)
I'm gonna have fun working
and take one step at a time!



**

Most importantly
I'm gonna see them real soon
end of this year it is

No, no
on skype it is!

=)


PS:
LOVE YOU ALL!
<3

6 comments:

Tai Soon Wen said...

skyping is different thing la... the feeling is like so close yet so far...

1 year past very fast only la..
Its JUST 365 x 24 X 60 X 60 which is 0.032 giga seconds...

seems like u miss them a lot d... but they just left only worr... haha... regret not following them up da plane?

meishan said...

hahahah 0.032 giga seconds does sound little!!!!! lol

haha yeaa i send them off in the airport, so tempted to leave as well! :D

Tai Soon Wen said...

haha shoud go with them ma...
then buy some nice food back for me to eat...
i miss ba gua...=(...

very stressful..
assignments are killing me now...
=(..
depressed....

meng shuen ,sharon said...

ting ting must be v excited to be in australia..meeting her beloved jie jie...
nice pics there lerr...and ting ting so good at posing so cute...

x worries meis..at least u know u have one whole warm family there that cares a lot for u n loovee u much right?^^
there will always in ur heart,,
anddddd u will always be in theirs too!!

take care dear...I MISS U MUCH

Mei Shan Low said...

Thanks Dearest, you're right. I miss you toooo. =)

Meng Jin said...

:)
I'm sure I don't fully understand yet how dearly you miss your family,
but yeah, hang on for these few months, which I'm confident you're more than capable of! :D
Everybody misses you here... ;)
Take care...