like quicksilver leaving our hands..
Hey hey! Muz take care of yourself arr! I promise to bring you to cheung k next time! Study hard, and at the same time, don't miss me too much! Haha! :)
thanks zuzu..I've discovered the pleasure of karaok!!! though it was with my granny, aunts, uncle, parents, basically family. hahahahah u've gotta bring me out next time for it ok!
lol meishan sings!!!anw y suddenly decided to stay in msia 4 another weekend one?hmm se dak all of us leh
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey hey! Muz take care of yourself arr! I promise to bring you to cheung k next time! Study hard, and at the same time, don't miss me too much! Haha! :)
thanks zuzu..
I've discovered the pleasure of karaok!!! though it was with my granny, aunts, uncle, parents, basically family. hahahahah
u've gotta bring me out next time for it ok!
lol meishan sings!!!
anw y suddenly decided to stay in msia 4 another weekend one?
hmm se dak all of us leh
Post a Comment